Hello I’m Dr. C. Chilly today I am evaluating Christopher’s dream. Okay let’s get started on the awesome dream. First off where going to start off on you!!! Is seems if you are laying on some one very special to you, like a girlfriend or a girl you have a lot of feelings for. This means this is the last time you are going to see this person. Another reason for this is you are at a club/party which means she or you want to have more fun, as in not being tied down. The red moon means this is going to hurt you, the cactus means it will be a stinging hurt. The waterfall coming out of the moon mean all that hurt will drain out and you will eventually get over it. The other 2 waterfall going into each other means there may be a chance you guys might meet up again possibly get married. Thursday, March 26, 2009
Surrealis: Space Club
Hello I’m Dr. C. Chilly today I am evaluating Christopher’s dream. Okay let’s get started on the awesome dream. First off where going to start off on you!!! Is seems if you are laying on some one very special to you, like a girlfriend or a girl you have a lot of feelings for. This means this is the last time you are going to see this person. Another reason for this is you are at a club/party which means she or you want to have more fun, as in not being tied down. The red moon means this is going to hurt you, the cactus means it will be a stinging hurt. The waterfall coming out of the moon mean all that hurt will drain out and you will eventually get over it. The other 2 waterfall going into each other means there may be a chance you guys might meet up again possibly get married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Short but thorough. I like how you've interpreted the symbols, but it feels very quick, as if you only paid the doctor for a 5 minute visit. I would be interested to learn a little more about the different symbols on a deeper level. Great overview though.
Post a Comment