Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graduation Program

After looking at all the other covers I think I did well on mine mostly because the style of my cover. My style is more professional, to me graduation is a serious thing and the colors in the cover should be a darker and momentous.
I feel I could of did more to my cover, as in I could have put more design into it. While I was looking at all the other covers I noticed the coves had a lot of design in them, a lot of little things that just popped out and made there cover look good. I like my cover and I’m very proud and I wouldn’t change anything now.
I thought both of the programs were going to be very hard, and just as I thought they both were hard, I had a great time working on both of them. To me the most important part of graphic design is you have to know what you’re doing, as in you have to know where everything is at in the program your using. If you don’t know what to do there are a lot of things your going to miss out on and your project wont come out as good as it can if you knew where every tool was at.
The advice I would give is to tell your next year class is to have fun with it but also be serious with it.

No comments: